Key aspects of F&B at Alpha Elite Assisted Living Home.
Individualized food programmes
- Calorie-counted, individualized diet regimens as part of person-centered treatment.
- Meals that are tailored to the preferences and varied backgrounds of our residents.
- Accommodating demands for specialty foods and drinks.
- Healthcare and food and drink
- A therapeutic diet is a nutrition plan that is determined by the resident’s medical needs.
- Mood control via food.
- feeding by enteral (PEG, Ryle’s).
- Managing immunity using specialized foods and drinks.
Balanced nutrition is extremely important for a person’s overall physical, mental and emotional health. Practicing good nutrition habits allows a person to get the proper balance of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed to function at his or her best. Furthermore, healthy eating is an important part of a comprehensive strategy to prevent the development of serious medical health conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, Type 2 Diabetes, and some types of cancers. When paired with an effective exercise regimen, health-supportive eating greatly increases the likelihood that an individual will achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
Having knowledge about nutrition and being able to make smart food choices can go a long way in helping a person achieve optimal health and to better manage the physiological health problems that may be associated with obesity, feelings of food addiction, and medical conditions.
+91 63543 86893